Jami, I love it. The kitchen is great (love all those little niches!), love your master bath, game room, and I'm wanting your back yard! Thanks for sharing those great pics!
I think your house is beautiful, Jami! And I love all those trees. I could have sworn that I said this before, but there's no comment, so I must be losing my mind. NO COMMENTS, PLEASE! :-)
Hi - first time to this site - have been to your adoption voyages site (we are an adoption voyages family also!) LOOOVE the house - oops, I'm sorry did I drip my green envy (over that beautiful bathroom) on this page? God's blessings to you in your new digs. When is/was the move - if already, hope it went smoothly. Heather
6 comments:
Jami, I love it. The kitchen is great (love all those little niches!), love your master bath, game room, and I'm wanting your back yard! Thanks for sharing those great pics!
That is such a beautiful home Jami. I'm so glad you were able to get it. Loveeeeeeeeeeee your bathroom. It's got my name all over it...LOL.
I love it!!! I can't wait to come for a visit!! Good luck with the move...wish we were closer so that we could help!
You have a gorgeous home!
I think your house is beautiful, Jami! And I love all those trees. I could have sworn that I said this before, but there's no comment, so I must be losing my mind. NO COMMENTS, PLEASE! :-)
Hi - first time to this site - have been to your adoption voyages site (we are an adoption voyages family also!) LOOOVE the house - oops, I'm sorry did I drip my green envy (over that beautiful bathroom) on this page? God's blessings to you in your new digs. When is/was the move - if already, hope it went smoothly.
Heather
Post a Comment