God.Is.So.Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One month ago, approximately, I put a fundraising thermometer on this blog. We needed $10,000. Once again, we had no idea where the rest of the money that we need to complete this adoption would come from. Once again, God showed up!
Two weeks ago, God provided $3500. From a source that we didn't even know would be there when we needed it.
Today, we had a yard sale. Lovely people from our lives donated the items - tons of clothes, kitchen stuff, furniture, housewares, baby items - all the typical yard sale things. NICE things. God provided for us through His people. Again.
A wonderful friend, who loves to "yard sale" [yard sale - used as a verb here] came on Friday night to help organize and price things. She asked what our dream was, as far as a total for the yard sale [now it's a noun again.] Kenneth's dream? $500. Mine was $800. Degi, our friend, said she thought we'd get $1000.
BUT GOD.... had bigger plans. God DOUBLED my wildest dream for this yard sale. I've told several people, it's the loaves and fishes all over again. I don't know why God keeps blessing us - blessing me! I don't deserve it. But He loves me! Even if we still didn't have a dime - He loves me! No matter what. :) The good work he started in us long ago is about to be finished. Our youngest daughter has been in His heart from the very beginning. He has orchestrated the whole thing. He knew who she was, when she would be born, and when she would come home to us. He knew when we would need money, and exactly how much. And HE.HAS.PROVIDED.IT!!!!
We still lack around $4000. But fear not.... I'm not afraid! He will provide it! I can't wait to watch Him finish it.
I'm really tired now.... going to bed.
'Night, y'all.
Saturday, May 05, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment