Days since Referral!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For anyone who still comes here....

Okay, Angie told me that she still clicks on my link from time to time. So I thought maybe tonight, while I had a few minutes, I would do a quick post.

The new slide show is of a trip our family took over fall break to a nice little pumpkin patch just north of Albany. It was a fun day. I think the sunflower pics are my favorites.

We are still adjusting to the new house. We've had quite a few minor repairs, and one major one to deal with. All but one of the boxes are unpacked. Maybe by the time Christmas rolls around, it'll really feel like home. The jury's still out on that one.

Nothing new to report on the adoption front, except that I am going to try to add a paypal button to this blog sometime soon, so that family or extremely nice friends can donate to our China fund. Not sure right now how we're going to pay for the trip. BUT - God led us down this road - and we have faith that He will provide.

I'll try to post more soon. I miss my ladybug friends! I'll try to catch up this weekend.

Jami

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks for posting, Jami! Angie is not the only one who still checks :-) I like the sunflower pictures as well!
Miss you on the board but understand!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey Jami! Nice to hear from you again! I have you on Bloglines, so I get to see whenever you post....:-)

Angie said...

Ok...I was out of town all weekend but I'm back and decided to "click" here today and see if just maybe you had posted! And you had!!! YIPPEEE!!
Glad to hear from you, love all the pictures and keep posting!! ;)

Kelly and Matt said...

Jami loved the pumpkin patch pictures. It looks like the kids had a good time. Hope you get that last box unpacked :o) I'm still working on some too so I know how you feel.

prechrswife said...

Hi, Jami! I've been clicking, too. It's good to see you posting again. :-) Love the pumpkin pictures--is that Mark's Melon Patch? If so, that's right down the road from where we used to live (not literally, but down the road from the town we lived in, anyway).

Dusty